X3 Industrial Blue Nitrile Gloves – 3 mil, Latex Free, Powder Free, Textured, Disposable, Small, X3D42100-BX, Box of 200
- Price : $18.69
- Price : $162.33
- Price : $
- Price : $19.45
- Price : $19.45
- Price : $166.59
- Price : $19.45
- Price : $167.19
Size:Small | Unit Count:200
What is Nitrile?
Nitrile is made from a synthetic rubber copolymer called nitrile butadiene rubber. This butadiene rubber is a durable, synthetic material consisting of acrylonitrile, butadiene and a carboxylic acid, which provide specific advantages for manufacturing disposable gloves. Nitrile gloves are a popular alternative to latex gloves in both the industrial and medical industries.
Nitrile gloves are three times more puncture resistant than vinyl or latex gloves. Nitrile gloves are a popular alternative to latex gloves in both the industrial and medical industries. Unlike latex gloves, which are made from natural rubber, nitrile gloves provide a synthetic rubber alternative when latex allergies are of concern and offer a variety of applications across a broad range of industries.
Industries that uses Nitrile Gloves:
Nitrile Industrial disposable gloves are commonly used in industrial applications such as the automotive, chemical and safety, janitorial and sanitation, food service and food processing, beauty and salon services, child care and senior care and agricultural industries. Nitrile gloves are also a popular choice for home use.
Cost Efficient Nitrile:
The AMMEX standard nitrile glove lineup is the industry standard for general purpose disposable gloves. The X3 Nitrile series is our standard grade, general purpose glove that provides barrier protection and chemical resistance suitable for tasks in food service, automotive, janitorial and other applications. These nitrile gloves are available in extended size ranges and are offered in 200 count boxes for greater value.
Who is AMMEX?
AMMEX Corporation is a premier importer and distributor of high quality disposable gloves and barrier protection products. Established in 1988, AMMEX grew into a multinational corporation with offices in the United States, Philippines, China, and Malaysia. Our focus is to support AMMEX’s wholesale distributors with quality products, outstanding service, competitive prices, and proven marketing support to grow their glove sales. Today, AMMEX proudly supplies a wide selection of disposable gloves and personal protection equipment to thousands of distributors in a variety of industries. Whether your clients are in food service, janitorial, medical or automotive, AMMEX has the gloves you need.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AMMEX Industrial Blue Nitrile Gloves are constructed from lightweight 3 mil thick nitrile with fully textured grip, measuring 9.5 inches from fingertip to glove cuff.
- Industrial-grade nitrile gloves offer excellent elasticity, puncture resistance, and chemical resistance. Nitrile delivers a comfort level rivaling that of latex.
- These light purpose gloves are a great fit for automotive detailing, food service and janitorial applications.
- This cost-saving box of 200 latex-free disposable gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber - they are available in small, medium, large, extra large and XXL sizes.
- AMMEX is a global distributor of disposable gloves featuring a wide range of latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves in a variety of colors and sizes.